Are you getting bitten by Mosquitos in your garden? Try this simple homemade mozzie trap and say goodbye to bites and itches.
Items needed. 1 cup of water, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 gram of yeast, 1 x 2 liter bottle, tape and black paint.
- Cut a plastic bottle in half so you have a funnel and the bottom part of the container and put aside.
- In a separate container, mix brown sugar with hot water, when it has cooled pour into the bottom part of the container.
- Add the yeast to the water and sugar.
- Place the funnel upside down into the other half of the container and secure with tape.
- You will now need to paint the container black as mosquitos are attracted to black.
- Place container in an area of the garden where you don’t spend much time as this is where the mozzie’s will go.
- Don’t forget to clean and replace the mix every couple of week’s.